problems with headers in Visual Studio

Hi all,

i am having problems with headers. Why if i need the <winnt.h> the compiler compute the file <WinNT.h>? Is it the same file or something changes?
Moreover i’ve got plenty of errors with the other headers, such as <wincon.h>, <winbase.h>, <winuser.h>
Are this header files supposed to be at the right place after the installation? Because at first it seemed the weren’t there and i downloaded from internet… might this be a source of my problems?
Thanks

Maybe you could post the first few of lines of your errors message? I added

#include <winnt.h>

and saw lots of error messages

but if I had

#include <windows.h>
#include <winnt.h>

there were none (MSVC++ 2005). Please I understand I only use include windows.h to get QueryPerformance*(…) and don’t know about the functions in winnt.h so your milage may vary.

Best of luck

I already added <windows.h> as first of the include list, but i still get errors

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\RpcNsi.h(39) : error C2146: erreur de syntaxe : absence de ‘;’ avant l’identificateur ‘RPC_STATUS’
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\RpcNsi.h(39) : error C2501: ‘RPCNSAPI’ : Spécificateurs de type ou de classe de stockage manquants
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\RpcNsi.h(49) : error C2086: ‘int RPCNSAPI’ : redéfinition
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\RpcNsi.h(39) : voir la déclaration de ‘RPCNSAPI’

I also noticed that i have more versions of the <RpcNsi.h>, such as <rpcnsi.h> and someothers of different size, is this normal?
And am I supposed to have all the library (this one as well as <windows.h> and others) already with the installation of the Cuda / VC++ /SDK or, as i did, i have to download some of them from internet?
thanks for the help.