Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• TensorRT Version 7.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) deepstream-nvdsanalytics
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’m using a sample app as the base for my pipeline. When I use RTSP as input, the source fails to send some packages to my pipeline and it broke the entire pipeline.
I tried to debug but just realize that source fails to send packages and then stop.
There is any way to reconnect without stop the entire pipeline? In Python.
I did research around the Forum but no specific answer for this question.