Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
questions and maybe its a bug
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
my issue is same as Releasing nvstreammux request pad results in a deadlock, since this guy did not response, I have to open an new issue.
i provide the demo code（modified from deepstream test 3),and input only an invalid rtsp url (like rtsp://fake.fake.com))
after source get socket timeout ,if you try to release pad from streammux, it blocked.
code here: deepstream_test3_app.c (19.4 KB)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I also tried: rtspsrc–>h264Depay–>uridecodebin–>streammux, if source can get connection with rtsp server,all works normally. But if you provide an invalid rtsp url, it’s also blocked.