Running the examples in OmniIsaacGymEnvs

Hi,

When I tried to use the latest Isaac Gym version to run the example, I found there is an import error. I reinstall the sim and gym but nothing changes.
The PYTHON_PATH is ~/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2022.1.0/python.sh

chay@chay-MS-7C94:~/Downloads/OmniIsaacGymEnvs/omniisaacgymenvs$ PYTHON_PATH scripts/rlgames_train.py task=Cartpole
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/rlgames_train.py", line 34, in <module>
    from omniisaacgymenvs.utils.config_utils.path_utils import retrieve_checkpoint_path
  File "/home/chay/Downloads/OmniIsaacGymEnvs/omniisaacgymenvs/utils/config_utils/path_utils.py", line 32, in <module>
    import omni.client
  File "/home/chay/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2022.1.0/kit/extscore/omni.client/omni/client/__init__.py", line 21, in <module>
    from ._omniclient import *
ImportError: /home/chay/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2022.1.0/kit/extscore/omni.usd.libs/bin/libjs.so: undefined symbol: _ZN32pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__18Tf_PostErrorHelperERKNS_13TfCallContextENS_16TfDiagnosticTypeEPKcz
There was an error running python

Hi @hitzcy2016

It appears we may have a bad ordering of imports happening.

If you are not planning to load a pre-trained checkpoint, it is safe to comment out the omni.client import for now.
Alternatively, the import should be moved to after we initialize VecEnvRLGames in rlgames_train.py.

We will fix this for the next release.