Sdkmanager not getting installed in custom carrier board

Hello ,

I followed these ( Install Jetson Software with SDK Manager :: NVIDIA SDK Manager Documentation) steps for using sdk manager.

==> sdk manger in NX Dev kit
Installed succesfully in my NX dev kit , Display connected to dev kit (hdmi) showed authentication (user id , password and other settings) steps. Hence everything was perfect.

==> sdk manager in NX SoM custom carrier board.
attached SD card (with bootable image in it) + activated recovery mode + connected display + used ethernet as well ,

but installation process after 34% , get stuck in (whereas download process is completed)

even the display (connected via hdmi) is also not working.

Logs in putty are:-

[0001.634] W> RATCHET: MB1 binary ratchet value 4 is too large than ratchet level 2 from HW fuses.
[0001.643] I> MB1 (prd-version: 1.5.1.7-t194-41334769-98030a79)
[0001.648] I> Boot-mode: Platform RCM
[0001.652] I> Chip revision : A02P
[0001.655] I> Bootrom patch version : 15 (correctly patched)
[0001.660] I> ATE fuse revision : 0x200
[0001.663] I> Ram repair fuse : 0x1
[0001.666] I> Ram Code : 0x0
[0001.669] I> rst_source : 0x0
[0001.672] I> rst_level : 0x0
[0001.675] I> USB configuration success

Is it got stuck in “flashing the OS” or “installing the sdk”?

Just make things easier to understand

1. First, you still have the problem that SOM is not able to boot up on your custom board, as you filed separate topics

2. Things from (1) will not be fixed just because you changed to another method to install the BSP. If you failed to boot up with sdcard image, then you will also fail to boot up when using sdkmanager.

3. If you are talking about even sdkmanager cannot flash BSP to your custom board, then things are even worse. We are 100% sure this is hardware problem for such case.

Thank you for your reply.

Sir it got stuck at this stage

after this i get this window

Do not know, how to get rid of this.

This is as what I said. If even flashing gets failed, then your hardware does have some problems.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.