- I have two GeForce GT 710 cards in my PC, running Ubuntu 18..04 standard install (GDM / Gnome Desktop)
- To each I have connected one monitor via HDMI and second monitor via DVI
- Two monitors connected to one card and two to the other card - A total of four (4) monitors
- As soon as I install the nVidia driver, the two monitors connected to the second card do not work, show up as disabled in the nVidia Settings
- The Displays in the Gnome Settings show only the two monitors connected to the first card.
- If I don't install the nVidia driver, all is well - all monitors show up and work normally
- When I enable the disabled monitors in the nVidia Settings, it forces me to create a new X Display
- When I do, the monitors stay on, black background, the Gnome session dosn't start on them.
Please tell me how to set up 4 monitors on Ubuntu 18.04 / GDM / Gnome Shell 3.26!