Segmentation Fault: Running nvidia systems on Ubuntu

I am getting segmentation fault on running nsight profiler with any deepstream app
salini@salini-Lenovo-Legion-5P-15IMH05H:~/OneDrive/deepstream_va_yolo_trackbydet/deepstream-app$ nsys profile ./build/deepstream-app

**** collection configuration ****
force-overwrite = false
stop-on-exit = true
export_sqlite = false
stats = false
capture-range = none
stop-on-range-end = false
Beta: ftrace events:
ftrace-keep-user-config = false
trace-GPU-context-switch = false
delay = 0 seconds
duration = 0 seconds
kill = signal number 15
inherit-environment = true
show-output = true
trace-fork-before-exec = false
sample_cpu = true
backtrace_method = LBR
wait = all
trace_cublas = false
trace_cuda = true
trace_cudnn = false
trace_nvtx = true
trace_mpi = false
trace_openacc = false
trace_vulkan = false
trace_opengl = true
trace_osrt = true
osrt-threshold = 0 nanoseconds
cudabacktrace = false
cudabacktrace-threshold = 0 nanoseconds
profile_processes = tree
application command = ./build/deepstream-app
application arguments =
application working directory = /home/salini/OneDrive/deepstream_va_yolo_trackbydet/deepstream-app
NVTX profiler range trigger =
NVTX profiler domain trigger =
environment variables:
Collecting data…
salini@salini-Lenovo-Legion-5P-15IMH05H:~/OneDrive/deepstream_va_yolo_trackbydet/deepstream-app$ The application process terminated. One or more process it created re-parented. Waiting for termination of re-parented processes. To modify this behavior, use the --wait option.

Hi Please some one respond

I am sorry that there was no response to this earlier, your forum post was dropped in an orphaned category that the Nsys team was unaware of until this afternoon.

@rknight, can you take a look at this?

yes please I have posted some issue regarding deepstream sdk that is also unresponsed

Hi salini.radhika, I also apologize for our slow response.

What version of Nsight Systems are you using? What operating system are you running on?

Nsight version is 2019.5.2.16
Ubuntu 20.04

Hi salini.radhika, Can you install the latest released version of Nsight Systems (2021.3)? Your version is relatively old and this issue might have been fixed in a subsequent release.

how to update the current Nsight systems

You can download the latest released version at NVIDIA Nsight Systems | NVIDIA Developer.