• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson
• DeepStream Version v5.0 GA
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) v4.4
• TensorRT Version v126.96.36.199
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) BUG
Using the attached config file smart_record_file_desciptor_leak.txt (6.0 KB) for 8 rtsp sources with smart-record enabled on interval for each source (to reproduce faster), causes file descriptor leaks on the Jetson Nano using the sample
After only a few minutes the application crashes, with different errors. Some logs for different runs attached as examples
Note, from my investigation it seems to be leaking 2 file descriptors of type
type=STREAM per recording (as can be seen from the command below). This occurs even with a single RTSP stream.
This is critical to me as my application crashes after a certain amount of recordings.
To reproduce, install
lsof to check the file descriptors:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install lsof
After running the
deepstream-app using the attached config file:
- Get the process ID using
ps aux | grep deepstream-app
- Export above process ID as PID, for example
- Run the following command to watch the file descriptors leaking:
watch -n 5 "date '+%F %T' && lsof -p $PID | wc -l && lsof -p $PID | grep type=STREAM | wc -l"