Stream 6 cameras at the same time

You may reference to rtsp like below topic.

Okay. I’ll Check. Thanks. Do we need to add any GUI?

No, it’s command line basis.

Do we really need to compromise the resolution if we add 4, 6, 8 cameras?
Because, In my case I am able to stream 5 cameras with the resolution of CSI cameras is 480P and USB cameras are 240P without any lags.

When I increase the resolution, there having some lags and late responses in all cameras. Is there anyway to solve it?

Need to clarify the pipeline of your case. Have the simple v4l2-ctl command line to check if any frame drop.
Do you use USB3.0?

Yes, I am using USB3.0. Not much concerned about USB camera because if we set the high resolution USB bandwidth will be increased. So, I will stick to the resolution which does run 4 cams.

But, CSI cameras have a capability to stream 4K resoultion. I am using Gstreamer pipeline for CSI camera.

So, only the USB camera have frame drop, right.
The possible solution is to use customize carrier board to support 6 CSI camera.

No, USB and CSI both.

But I am not concerned about the USB Camera resolution.
My concern is on CSI camera. It is capable of 4K streaming but It is streaming fast and without frame drop @480P only.

There is a slight frame drop in 720P though but it is not acceptable in realtime right? if we increase the resolution frame drop also increase.

For the CSI camera have you try to boost system performance to try.

sudo nvpmode -m 2
sudo jetson_clocks

Could you also check if the camera emulate as USB3.0 interface or not.

I think the camera which I have is USB 2.0 Interface. No mentioned about in Camera Specs.

Thanks. I’ll check it out.