Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU V100
• DeepStream Version [6.1] nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:6.1-triton
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470.57.02
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Bug
• Config: export USE_NEW_NVSTREAMMUX=yes
I have 2 RTSP streams.
When I run the new streammux plugin, if I set the sync-inputs = 0 property everything is fine, both RTSP streams will run. But when I sync-inputs = 1, only one RTSP works properly, the second RTSP thread says an error cannot run. How can I fix it?
0:00:31.636386816 112 0x18cc72a0 ERROR rtspclient rtsp-client.c:1077:find_media: client 0x2a454c0: can’t prepare media
0:00:31.636560226 112 0x18cc72a0 ERROR rtspclient rtsp-client.c:2963:handle_describe_request: client 0x2a454c0: no media
2 RTSP streams are 25fps, I limit the FPS to 20FPS, the result accuracy after the limit is dropped about 10-15%. I don’t know how the FPS drop algorithm in streammux is, how can I improve it?