I am trying to suspend tx2 (suspend-to-mem) with one of our carriers, however, without success. Below is the overall behaviour:
- Suspend triggered through desktop gui
- Device enters SC7 ( observed from dmesg)
- Device immediately exits SC7 (from dmesg)
- Wake up factor (Wake 80)
Wake 80 maps to INT_XUSB
So, it seems the device enters sleep state, but immediately exits due to xhci (Wake 80) interrupt.
Any help would be appreciated. Below are some queries:
- How to achieve suspend through SW in TX2?
- Is there any device tree parameter to be set to achieve suspend functionality?
Note: CONFIG_PM_SLEEP is enabled.