T4 Installation Guide?

I’m trying to setup a T4 for some testing, but I can’t find ANY documentation available online.

410.79 driver supposedly supports the T4, but installation always fails. I’ve tried Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04. Would appreciate some guidance because I’m pretty much going in blind on this.

Thanks!

410.79 should work. The process should be identical to installing a driver for any other NVIDIA GPU, so there is no special T4 installation guide, just like there isn’t one for any other GPU.

Standalone driver installers can be gotten from [url]Official Drivers | NVIDIA

If you intend to use the T4 with CUDA, you should install CUDA 10. Instructions are contained in the cuda linux install guide ( Installation Guide Linux :: CUDA Toolkit Documentation ), and in that case you should get your installers from [url]http://www.nvidia.com/getcuda[/url]

Even if you don’t plan to install CUDA, the linux install guide for CUDA will walk you through some of the necessary preconditions to get the driver installed using a runfile installer. For example, you should remove the nouveau driver.

If you’d like some guidance based on your current setup, I suggest you provide more description than just “installation always fails”.

• what method are you using to install the driver?
  • where did you get the driver installer from?
  • what are you using to determine pass/fail of the driver install?