TCP RTSP stream processing

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU rtx 1050 ti
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• TensorRT Version 7.2.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version Driver Version: 460.80
• Issue : I am running python sample application of deepstream 3. In this they tried to run the app on a rtsp stream. I am trying to run the same app for a rtsp that is running over providing services tcp protocol. how can I specify the select-rtp-protocol to run my stream.

It is not necessary to set ‘select-rtp-protocol’. The rtspsrc will try ‘udp’,‘udp-mcast’ and ‘tcp’ automatically. rtspsrc (gstreamer.freedesktop.org)

This is not deepstream issue.

but how can we make it running as tcp only ?

You can get rtspsrc element in “child-added” signal callback, and then you can set its property.

The 'protocols" property can be set. rtspsrc (gstreamer.freedesktop.org)

Gstreamer is 3rd party open source project. You can find lots of resources in internet.

getting the following error :

Decodebin child added: source

Error: gst-resource-error-quark: Could not write to resource. (10): gstrtspsrc.c(7671): gst_rtspsrc_close (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstBin:source-bin-00/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstRTSPSrc:source:
Could not send message. (Received end-of-file)
Exiting app

This is rtsp error.

But when I am running the app with just deepstream-config file where I am configuring source with “select-rtp-protocol=4” then the same stream is running fine. The error is because of protocol and I just need to know where can I specify the protocol in deepstream python sample app 3