Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1 is available as part of Tegra Android Development Pack 3.0R2 (TADP) .
- Support for OpenGL ES 3.1 extensions (KHR_Debug, …)
- Support for Android Extension Pack
- Offline shader performance analysis for NVIDIA Tegra K1
- ASTC texture compression
- Improved linked programs view
- Ability to launch APK from target system
- Support for NVIDIA SHIELD tablet, Xiaomi MiPad and Tegra K1 (32-bit).
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
A complete list of features can be found at https://developer.nvidia.com/tegra-graphics-debugger.
To download TADP, you must be a member of the NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworks-registered-developer-program. To join simply create a new account (it’s free and easy) and then visit the NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload page and download the version of TADP for your platform.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team