Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition 2.2 is available as part of Tegra Android Development Pack 4.0r2 (TADP).
- Support for Android 5.1 (API 22)
- Experimental Fast Deploy mechanism that only updates the native libraries on the device. This makes the modify-build-debug cycle shorter, since building and installing an APK is no longer needed if non-native parts of the application have not been changed. This feature will only work for projects built with Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition.
- GDB messages are now propagated into the GUI
- Process architecture is now automatically determined during the debug launching. Setting the Target Architecture for External Build System projects manually is no longer needed
- Support for all-new NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV console, Google Nexus 9, NVIDIA SHIELD tablet, Xiaomi MiPad, Tegra K1 32-bit, Tegra K1 64-bit and Tegra X1 64-bit devices
- Various bug fixes, GUI and performance improvements
A complete list of features can be found at https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-nsight-tegra
To download TADP, you must be a member of the NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworks-registered-developer-program. To join simply create a new account (it’s free and easy) and then visit the NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload page and download the version of TADP for your platform.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team