Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition 2.0 is available as part of Tegra Android Development Pack 3.0R4 (TADP).
- CMake 3.1 support for Nsight Tegra 2.0
- Support for building and debugging Android 5.0 "Lollipop" apps
- Support for building and debugging 64-bit Android apps
- Visualizers for common data types (such as STL containers)
- Ability to define linker groups in Linker > Input > Additional Dependencies
- Support for building thin archives
- Ant build files are no longer required for a project to build
- Support for Google Nexus 9, NVIDIA SHIELD tablet, Xiaomi MiPad, Tegra K1 32-bit and Tegra K1 64-bit devices
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
A complete list of features can be found at https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-nsight-tegra
To download TADP, you must be a member of the NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworks-registered-developer-program. To join simply create a new account (it’s free and easy) and then visit the NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload page and download the version of TADP for your platform.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team