Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition 1.5.1 is available as part of Tegra Android Development Pack 2.0r9 (TADP).
- Updated to Android NDK r9d
- C++11 is now supported
- Support for Visual Studio 2013
- Support for external build systems (makefile)
- Improved MSBUILD compatibility with NDK
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
A complete list of features can be found at https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-nsight-tegra
To download TADP, you must be a member of the NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworks-registered-developer-program. To join simply create a new account (it’s free and easy) and then visit the NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload page and download the version of TADP for your platform.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team