Tensorflow 2.x on Jetson nano

It should now working with the new release. JP 4.4, TF 2.2.0 (on the NX).

Hi,

I am not able to install tensorflow on my Jetson Nano Jetpack Version 4.3

Installation failed at while building wheel for grpcio. I tried every thing that is mentioned in

i.e. upgrade pip3, python-dev

I got the following error

“LinkError: command ‘aarch64-linux-gnu=g++’ failed with exit status 1 and failed building wheel for grpcio”

I tried installing JP version 43, I tried all 4 wheels in
https://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/redist/jp/v43/tensorflow/

Also when I tried installing grpcio alone, I got following message
“Keyring is skipped due to an exception: org.freedesktop.DBUS.Error.TimedOut: Failed to activate service ‘org.freedesktop.secrets’: timed out (service_start_timeout=120000ms)”

Does it have anything to do with my problem??

Is there a way to bypass installation of grpcio?

    distutils.errors.LinkError: command '/usr/bin/aarch64-linux-gnu-g++' failed with exit code 1
    
    ----------------------------------------
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /usr/bin/python3 -u -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'
/tmp/pip-install-f8qhw69o/grpcio/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-f8qhw69o/grpcio/setup.py'"'"';
f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();
exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' install --record /tmp/pip-record-n1d4q7xl/install-record.txt 
--single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /usr/local/include/python3.6/grpcio 
Check the logs for full command output.

Its been almost 3 days that i made any progress. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

There is another thread with similar issue, maybe this comment does help?