- Have I written custom code (as opposed to using a stock example script provided in TensorFlow): Yes
- OS Platform and Distribution (e.g., Linux Ubuntu 18.04): TX2 jetpack 4.5.1-b17
- TensorFlow installed from (source or binary): source (tensorflow 2.6.0/2.3.1)
- TensorFlow version (use command below): tensorflow 2.6.0 with cuda 10.2
- CUDA/cuDNN version: CUDA Toolkit 10.2 / cuDNN 8.0
- System memory: 8GB
I use tensorflow with cuda for object inferencing. It usage the system memory as high as 2 GB. Whcih is botolnetcj for me. I am using c++ based inference code.
Tried the below option but it did not help.
Opened a ticker on tensorflow but those guys are sayign it is the cuda which is takign huge memeory. when I run same code without cuda and on CPU the memory usages is reduced by 2.4 GB.
Let me know how to overcome this issue.