Test deepstream-app always fail

Dear all,
I encountered an issue when running any test apps in the package:
Command:
sudo deepstream-app -c sources/objectDetector_Yolo/config_infer_primary_yoloV3.txt -i samples/streams/sample_1080p_h265.mp4

(deepstream-app:14352): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 18:31:51.521: gst_element_get_static_pad: assertion ‘GST_IS_ELEMENT (element)’ failed
Segmentation fault

Same error also appears when I ran other apps like:
sudo deepstream-app -c /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_infer_secondary_carcolor.txt

(deepstream-app:13981): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 18:15:23.140: gst_element_get_static_pad: assertion ‘GST_IS_ELEMENT (element)’ failed
Segmentation fault

Additional information: I ran it on my remote server and login to it via nomachine (NX protocol). The server is not headless, so when I ran the sample app using the plugged monitor, the app could run successfully.
Command:sudo deepstream-app -c source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt
However, it fails remotely. Is there any way to make it display?

I appreciate any kind help. I have been working on it the entire day…

Thanks

Environment:
Ubuntu18.04, tensorRT7.0.0.11, cuda-10.2, cudnn-7.6.5, GPU: Titan V and deepstream 5.0

I will wait on-line. Thanks for the kind help in advance.

Somebody help. Please!

sudo deepstream-app -c sources/objectDetector_Yolo/config_infer_primary_yoloV3.txt -i samples/streams/sample_1080p_h265.mp4

(deepstream-app:14352): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 18:31:51.521: gst_element_get_static_pad: assertion ‘GST_IS_ELEMENT (element)’ failed
Segmentation fault

→ remove -i samples/streams/sample_1080p_h265.mp4

sudo deepstream-app -c /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_infer_secondary_carcolor.txt
(deepstream-app:13981): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 18:15:23.140: gst_element_get_static_pad: assertion ‘GST_IS_ELEMENT (element)’ failed
Segmentation fault

→ you are not supposed to run with nvinfer config, you should run with samples/configs/deepstream-app/source*** config.

The server is not headless, so when I ran the sample app using the plugged monitor, the app could run successfully.
Command:sudo deepstream-app -c source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt
However, it fails remotely. Is there any way to make it display?

I appreciate any kind help. I have been working on it the entire day…

→ if you want to make it display, another method is you can use sink type 4 UDPSink for rtsp streaming, then you can see it from remote server using vlc.