The DeepStream image nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:5.1-21.02-samples pulled from NGC to my NVIDIA NX stuck on ./install

Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson NX

• DeepStream Version

• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
4.5-b129

• TensorRT Version

• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
Pull image from NGC,

sudo docker run -it --rm --net=host --runtime nvidia  -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY -w /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1 -v /tmp/.X11-unix/:/tmp/.X11-unix nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:5.1-21.02-samples

I was confused about the ./install.sh
After

apt update
apt upgrade
apt install libssl1.0.0 \
    libgstreamer1.0-0 \
    gstreamer1.0-tools \
    gstreamer1.0-plugins-good \
    gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad \
    gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly \
    gstreamer1.0-libav \
    gstreamer1.0-alsa \
    libgstrtspserver-1.0-0 \
    libjansson4

follow the instructions of README.
Why there is still some error message while

./install.sh

Anyone has experiences on this issue? Please share some advice with me, I’ve already stuck on this very beginning issue for couples of days…

Hi,

Do you meet the error log like below?

/sbin/ldconfig.real: File /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libnvidia-eglcore.so.32.5.0 is empty, not checked.
/sbin/ldconfig.real: File /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libnvidia-glcore.so.32.5.0 is empty, not checked.

If yes, it’s harmless.
We can run the example with following command directly:

$ deepstream-app -c samples/configs/deepstream-app/source30_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tiled_display_int8.txt

Thanks.

Hi @AastaLLL,

How about if I want to use USB camera, is that also harmless?
Or if not, how to make usb camera example works?

Hi,

We can get the camera device after launching the docker with --device /dev/video{ID}.

Would you mind to check the ID of your USB camera first.
And launch the docker with the corresponding configure:

Ex.

$ sudo docker run -it --rm --net=host --runtime nvidia  -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY -w /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1 --device /dev/video0 -v /tmp/.X11-unix/:/tmp/.X11-unix nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:5.1-21.02-samples

Thanks.