Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson xavier
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1-b147
• TensorRT Version 8.5
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I want to know what can explain why in my rtps stream the images I receive are not clear as you can below
to narrow down this issue, please check the follows:
- if sinking to mp4 file, dose the mp4 file play well?
- dose it play well on the machine which runs deepstream app?
it seemed to be the network issue, you can caputre the network packets to check on the other computer.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
noticing there are decoding failed on the screenshot, the mosaic should be caused by packet loss.
if using linux, you can use tshark; if using windows, you can use wireshark. please check if there are many packets loss.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.