I repost this as I find many asking the related questions.
- As FC11 natively brings gcc 4.4.0, so I tried it on FC11. Good thing is, that the workaround also applies with gcc 4.4.x on other Linux distributions.
- if any failure, search in this forum
- Correctly install nvidia device driver, simply use the CUDA driver link one or higher version. No recommended to install other packages. If failed, please remove the older nvidia driver socket
- 64-bit and 32-bit versions differ
- support libraries in need
I got two ways on FC11:
- work-around for gcc 4.4.0
- or install compat-gcc-34 and g++34