TLT-Converter

I am trying to integrate a custom YOLOv3 model with DeepStream
While trying to convert to trt engine, I am getting following error:
I downloaded TLT-Converter from the link mentioned in TLT Documentation: It is tlt_7.1 (It has ReadMe.txt and an executable file)
./tlt-converter [-k Eycmx2cjg6ZGIyZTY0ZTYtYWQ1Mi00OTRhLTkzZjgtNzU0ZjkwYzE1NDBj] [-d 3,320,320] [-o BatchedNMS] [-e /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/SWS-Yolo/sws_yolonew.trt] [-m 16] [-t fp16] [-i nchw] /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/SWS-Yolo/yolo_resnet18_epochnew_120.etlt
Error: no input dimensions given

Now if I download the tlt converter from the link mentioned in the jupyter notebooks: It has ReadMe.md and an executable file. The error in this case is:
./tlt-converter [-k bnBndnU4M2pkOTZuN3NkYmZqaDEycmx2cjg6ZGIyZTY0ZTYtYWQ1Mi00OTRhLTkzZjgtNzU0ZjkwYzE1NDBj] [-d 3,320,320] [-o BatchedNMS] [-e /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/SWS-Yolo/sws_yolonew.trt] [-m 16] [-t fp16] [-i nchw] /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/SWS-Yolo/yolo_resnet18_epochnew_120.etlt
./tlt-converter: error while loading shared libraries: libnvinfer.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Hi @soundarya.patil,
Kindly check if you are following the steps
https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/TLT/tlt-getting-started-guide/index.html#gen_eng_tlt_converter

Thanks!