If my tracker wants to access bytetrack, how should I rewrite the tracker? At the same time, I want to know that the reasoning comes out to track here. Like deepsort, it does have a Kalman filter operation, but I found that the current open source solutions on GitHub are all based on the CPU side. What I want to ask is, how to build a GPU based pipeline?
In addition, I would like to know what mature solutions are there for this idea? Although I don’t know much about pipelines
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) ：GPU
• DeepStream Version ：6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version ：
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) ：nvidia-480
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) ：questions or bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Please follow the guide to implement custom low level tracker: Gst-nvtracker — DeepStream 6.2 Release documentation
Can you please provide some sample code for implementing the custom low level library.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.