Troubles downloading and running Docker - Set up steps

Dear all,

I am having some problems while setting up my Jetson NANO. I am currently following the fisrt steps of the course and right now I am downloading the Docker’s step.

Following the webpage (and the video) I end up writting this script to the Windows PowerShell:

echo "sudo docker run --runtime nvidia -it --rm --network host \
--volume ~/nvdli-data:/nvdli-nano/data \
--device /dev/video0 \
nvcr.io/nvidia/dli/dli-nano-ai:v2.0.1-r32.4.4" > docker_dli_run.sh

After doing it, I run it and this message appears at my Jetson:

Unable to find image 'nvcr.io/nvidia/dli/dli-nano-ai:v2.0.1-r32.4.4' locally

docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://nvcr.io/v2/: x509: certificate has expired 
or is not yet valid.
See 'docker run --help'.

I have tried to look up for some solution but I had not been able to find it.
Could someone help me with this?

Many thanks

1 Like

I am doing the same course with the same problem.

1 Like

This issue comes up due to a mismatch in your version of JetPack and the version number in the following command:

nvcr.io/nvidia/dli/dli-nano-ai:v2.0.1-r32.4.4

If you’re using JetPack version 5 or above, replace the 4.4 in the command with 5.0 (latest version as on Jun-2021)

Thank you for your response. I have changed the 4.4 to the 5.0 and still not working. With the same results as before.

Unable to find image ‘nvcr.io/nvidia/dli/dli-nano-ai:v2.0.1-r32.5.0’ locally
docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://nvcr.io/v2/: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid.
See ‘docker run --help’.

Another suggestion?

Hi,

Which JetPack version do you use?
As mentioned above, you need the same environment as the docker container.

For example, please install JetPack4.5 for nvcr.io/nvidia/dli/dli-nano-ai:v2.0.1-r32.5.0.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have formated the SD card and started from the begining. Everyhting works now. I do not know what was failing. Thank you anyway :)

Good to know this.
Thanks for the feedback!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.