Unable to locate onnx2tensorrt executable after compilation

I am following this guide in order to install Onnx2TensorRt: GitHub - onnx/onnx-tensorrt: ONNX-TensorRT: TensorRT backend for ONNX

I have done this:

cd onnx-tensorrt
mkdir build && cd build
cmake .. -DTENSORRT_ROOT=<path_to_trt> && make -j
// Ensure that you update your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to pick up the location of the newly built library:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PWD:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

and the installation seems to be successful. But I am unable to run: onnx2rt which just return onnx2rt: command not found . What am I missing here?

tensorflow

Hi,

It should be onnx2trt.
Could you give it a try?

Thanks.

I saw that I had not installed the actuall TensorRT package. But when I try to do it I end up with dependency problems:

sudo apt-get install tensorrt
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree                                                                                                                                              
Reading state information... Done                                                                                                                                     
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have                                                                                                     
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable                                                                                                    
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created                                                                                                    
or been moved out of Incoming.                                                                                                                                        
The following information may help to resolve the situation:             

The following packages have unmet dependencies:                                                                                                                        
tensorrt : Depends: libnvinfer-dev (= 7.2.3-1+cuda11.1) but 8.0.0-1+cuda11.3 is to be installed                                                                                  
Depends: libnvinfer-plugin-dev (= 7.2.3-1+cuda11.1) but 8.0.0-1+cuda11.3 is to be installed                                                                          
Depends: libnvparsers-dev (= 7.2.3-1+cuda11.1) but 8.0.0-1+cuda11.3 is to be installed                                                                                
Depends: libnvonnxparsers-dev (= 7.2.3-1+cuda11.1) but 8.0.0-1+cuda11.3 is to be installed                                                                            
Depends: libnvinfer-samples (= 7.2.3-1+cuda11.1) but it is not going to be installed                                                                      
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.    

I have downloaded nv-tensorrt-repo-ubuntu1804-cuda11.1-trt7.2.3.4-ga-20210226_1-1_amd64.deb and installed it along with libcudnn8_8.1.1.33-1+cuda11.2_amd64.deb and libcudnn8-dev_8.1.1.33-1+cuda11.2_amd64.deb

Then I have done this:

sudo apt-key add /var/nv-tensorrt-repo-ubuntu1804-cuda11.1-trt7.2.3.4-ga-20210226/7fa2af80.pub

What could the problem to this be?

Thanks for the support so far.

Hi,

You will need an aarch64 package since Jetson is an ARM system.
Please find it from JetPack installer.

Since there are dependencies between CUDA libraries and GPU driver.
You will need to use the same JetPack version to flash and install the packages.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.