Unable to login through SDK manager

Hi,

I created the account with my university id. When I tried to login it gives me the error ‘Incorrect email or password’

Hi @raghoji2,

Welcome to the NVIDIA Developer forums! Are you using the latest version of the SDKM?

Hello! I wanted to flash Jetson TX2 with ‘Jetpack 4.3’ and for that it is downloading older version of SDK Manager and it is giving error, when I try to login like invalid username and password even if I am doing it with my university mail ID. When I downloaded the latest version of SDK Manager, it is working but for TX2 it is not showing ‘Jetpack 4.3’. I am using Ubuntu 18.04 for flashing. Can I download ‘Jetpack 4.3’ on latest SDK Manager version?

This is a question for the Jetson support team. I will have them jump into the thread ASAP.

Thanks,
Tom

Please run

sdkmanager --archivedversions

1 Like

Hi,

I’m having the same issue. Do I run the sdkmanager --archivedversions

with the newly updated sdkmanager (which inherently doesn’t include 4.2) or do I download an old version? I am unable to login to the old version 0.9.12 but I can login to the newer one. 1.8

Yes, for older JetPack version you want to reflash, please run the
sdkmanager --archivedversions

1 Like

Try the “sdkmanager --archivedversions” with the most recent 4.x JetPack/SDKM (or maybe with 5.x? not sure if this supports the older content for a TX2).