Have 2 problems

Having problems logging in to Nvidia SDK manager I do have the most recent updated version
That’s the first problem second is need help re-flashing Nvidia Jetson Xavier NX

Are you using either the most recent JetPack 4.x release or JetPack 5.x release? If not, then use that. Incidentally, L4T is what actually gets flashed, and its version is tied to the JetPack version (L4T R32.x corresponds to JetPack/SDKM 4.x, and L4T R35.x corresponds to JetPack/SDKM 5.x). See either of these:

If you want to see an older release from the newer JetPack/SDKM, then start like this:
sdkmanager --archivedversions

If JetPack/SDKM is too old, then login won’t find a release for your login. Also, if your host PC isn’t the right release, it might give you other similar problems. For JetPack/SDKM 4.x, use either an Ubuntu 16.04 host PC or 18.04; for JetPack/SDKM 5.x, use a host PC which is Ubuntu 18.04 or 20.04.

I have the latest sdk manager and I can’t even log into the account my Nvidia developer account on the SDK manager and I just purchased the Nvidia Jetson Xavier NX

I’m thinking maybe @dusty_nv can check on the login. Since you have the latest version, and you are going to the developer portal (not the partner portal), then it should allow login.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.