Unable to play video file with uridecodebin and mvstreamdemux

Hello,

I’m trying to build the following video-analytics pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 -e \
        nvstreammux name=mux width=960 height=540 batch-size=1 live-source=0 \
        ! nvstreamdemux name=demux \
        uridecodebin uri=file:///home/zabra/workspace/11122021/ch01_20211211150000.mp4 \
        ! nvvideoconvert ! "video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=RGBA" \
        ! queue \
        ! mux.sink_0 \
        demux.src_0 \
        ! queue \
        ! nvegltransform \
        ! nveglglessink

This is a test pipeline to reproduce the problem. The actual pipeline has an inference and a tracker between the nvstreammux and nvstreamdemux, as well as several inputs/outputs.

When I try to launch this pipeline, I see the player window showing only the first frame, the video hangs.
As I understand from the logs, the pipeline goes into PLAYING state, but nothing happens. Could you please help me to enable playing files for this pipeline?

If I specify rtsp URI as a stream source, the pipeline works fine, the video is playing. When I remove nvstreammux/nvstreamdemux, the video is playing even from file. I also changed live-source and batch-size properties with no effect. I attach debug log for more information.

pipeline1.log (234.7 KB)

**• Hardware Platform Jetson Xavier AGX **
**• DeepStream Version: 6.0 **
• JetPack Version: 4.6

The following pipeline works well on my board:
gst-launch-1.0 -e nvstreammux name=mux width=960 height=540 batch-size=1 live-source=0 ! nvstreamdemux name=demux uridecodebin uri=file:///opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/streams/sample_1080p_h264.mp4 ! nvvideoconvert ! "video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=RGBA" ! queue ! mux.sink_0 demux.src_0 ! queue ! nvegltransform ! nveglglessink

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.