I’m trying to use PCIe to communication between two xaviers. One is in the default mode (root complex). Another is configured as endpoint mode.
Use cables to connect two xaviers through PCIE slot:
- RX and TX are swapped in the cable
- In the picture below, only PERST(A11) is connected between two xaviers [img]https://www.diigo.com/file/image/bbddedcpzesspscreozdqradbae/webwxgetmsgimg+%2811%29.jpg?k=2906eaa323e40c803f4335fb941fdf31[/img]
Software changes of ep xavier:
- Remove C5 root complex in device tree. (PS: I delete all the stuffs related to ep@141a0000 in device tree)
- Enable C5 end point in device tree. (I can see the probe message in dmesg)
- Disable pex-refclk-sel-low and enable pex-refclk-sel-high
- Powerup endpoint xavier
- Powerup complex root xavier
Dmesg information from endpoint xavier:UPHY init failed for PCIe EP: -22
The error is from the return of tegra_bpmp_send_receive() in bpmp_send_uphy_message().
Dmesg information from root complex xavier: