• Hardware Platform Nvidia Tesla T4
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• TensorRT Version 220.127.116.11
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460.32…03
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
use person detector as primary and face detector as separate trt based in gst-dsexample.
Hi, continuing to my previous post “Using detectors on condition based for different streams”, i have few querries-
To clarify more here are the steps that i used in gst-dsexample-
*) Created secondry detector instance in “gst_ivcore_start”.
*) Got frame in ds_example->process_full_frame through get_converted_mat.
*) Did secondry detector inferencing and got the bboxes and info over there.
After bbox info, how can i use tracker with to get tracker IDs for the same?
If i use back-to-back detector then in gst-dsexample plugin, can i get secondary detector information to modify?
in back-to-back detector, secondary detection runs after all primary detections sequentially. Is this correct? if yes So is there way where i can define sources for secondary detector to be run? like what my main goal is.
If i want to use back-to-back detector, i need to use this implementation in deepstream-app.c to get more plugins usage like tracker, gst plugin etc… So do i need to modify secondary_gie.cpp? or in need to modify primary_gie_bin?
If somehow it is implemented, Does tracker gives ID’s for both primary and secondary detections?