Using /usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/samples/v4l2cuda source code to capture Argus?

Hi guys,
can this source code /usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/samples/v4l2cuda be changed to capture Argus without /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libv4l2.so library or /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/libnvargus_socketclient.so with NV12 pixel format and DMA or MMAP mode?
right now I changed /usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/samples/v4l2cuda source code to capture bayer sensor in RG10 pixel format in MMAP mode but I can’t set NV12 to it and capture?
Is there any control that can be set to capture? Is there any source code ? my final goal is to capture Argus without high level API like /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/libnvargus_socketclient.so or /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libv4l2.so ? I want capture Argus through low level IOCTL API?

Hi,
For now we don’t have the use-case. Please capture frame data through Argus APIs. You can refer to 09 and 10 samples.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.