V100 & A100 Product Lifecycle

Where I can find the product support lifecycle of V100 & A100?

Thanks~

Hi Edwin,

Is your question about DGX systems or generic A100/V100 GPU cards? For generic GPUs that are sold through our channel partners, could you please reach out to the system manufacturer for any lifecycle information?

If it’s related to DGX, which system(s) do you have? I will try to get that information to you, or have the right person respond in this thread.

Hi Czankel,

My system will run on HPE machines and got the answer from HPE.

Thanks~

Do you have an answer to your question?

I got from answer from my hardware vendor (HPE). The GPU follow typical H/W support life cycle for at least 5 years. So after 5 years, there may limited support of it and consider replace up-to-date GPU.

Hi Chris, nice to meet you, this is Cristian.
I’m working in reconstruction / rebuild of 5 DGX1-v100(32gb), and i’m here reading looking for a solution, because all is ok in server but when i send run whatever GPU software, this hang and show several XID errors.

In you previous message you talk about " Generic" and “DGX” GPU (i assume this come with DGX server).

Is this real? are generic GPU different ? , or not appropriated for a DGX server for some reason?
I need to know too if server need to register a new GPU or some user procedure after insert this?

I UNDERSTAND that user or sysop shouldn’t touch or change this (lost warranty); but i receive
CASE, 4 PSU, motherboard and SXM2 GPU board.

you can see my problem here…
https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/xid-errors-in-dgx-1-gpus-dont-start/209925
Thank you very much
Regards!
Cristian