Vehicle-detection Issue in Deepstream_NvDs_Analytics

Hi Team,

I am facing a issue in vehicle detection and counting in “deepstream_nvdsanalytics” of deepstream-6.1.1 SDK, implemented on Jetson-Orin-AGX-Xavier Devkit of L4T 34.1.1.

Issue Description:-

In deepstream_nvdsanalytics, I have designed the OSD Configuration for a highway videos , Using its properties namely ROI, Direction and Exit count.

Where, In the Line-Crossing Exit Count I have noted a Issue that is, “number of Exit-count is not Equal to number of vehicle count” that is, Multiple times of Vehicle Detection and its counting is happening for same a vehicle. -------> This I observed in the highway video with countable vehicles.

Deepstream application includes all the fast videos, and So, how to find a accuracy of object detection and counting?

@AastaLLL @yingliu @DaneLLL @WayneWWW @VickNV @ShaneCCC @JimWang

please, let me know to resolve the Above Issue that, I have mentioned?

Hello,
To get better help, we are moving this topic to DeepStream forum.
Thank you.

1 Like

Can you post your videos and configurations for us to debugging the issue?

1 Like

Hi Fiona.Chen,

I have changed OSD part in Deepstream_nvdsananlytics that is, ROI Specification, Direction and Line- crossing Exit count.

config_nvdsnanlytics.txt:-

config_nvdsanalytics.txt (3.4 KB)

Video:-

Thanks,
Chaithra

The deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test is just a sample and it is open source. Can you change the nvtracker configuration in the source code /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test/deepstream_nvdsanalytics_test.cpp to another for a try?

Chang g_object_set (G_OBJECT (nvtracker), "ll-lib-file", "/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/lib/libnvds_nvmultiobjecttracker.so", "ll-config-file", "../../../../samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_tracker_NvDCF_perf.yml", "tracker-width", 640, "tracker-height", 480, NULL); to g_object_set (G_OBJECT (nvtracker), "ll-lib-file", "/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/lib/libnvds_nvmultiobjecttracker.so", "ll-config-file", "../../../../samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_tracker_NvDCF_accuracy.yml", "tracker-width", 640, "tracker-height", 480, NULL);

You can also tune the tracker parameters for better tracking result according to NvMultiObjectTracker Parameter Tuning Guide — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

1 Like

Hi Fiona.Chen,

I have Tried and Checked the Changes you have mentioned but still the Issue is same and I have Tried with Changing the “maxShadowTrackingAge” and I have checked with “minTrackerConfidence” that is also in " Active mode" and I have set the “minIouDiff4NewTarget” to lower and Increased “minDetectorConfidence” values to higher to track the false detection values of “config_tracker_NvDCF_accuracy.yml” file. But, I am Not able to see any progress updates in it, the issue is still same

I will also keep trying it. please, Let me know if their is any updates about it to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Chaithra

I’ve tried with DeepStream 6.2, I found no count issue. Can you upgrade to DeepStream 6.2?