Video not showing in display

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - Jetson AGX Xavier
• DeepStream Version -6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I am trying to run the semantic segmentation model in deepstream. I have followed the instructions here at GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_tao_apps: Sample apps to demonstrate how to deploy models trained with TAO on DeepStream

I want to run the citySemSegFormer model. I have run the following command in the terminal to run the model

./apps/tao_segmentation/ds-tao-segmentation -c configs/citysemsegformer_tao/pgie_citysemsegformer_tao_config.txt -i file:///opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.1/samples/streams/sample_720p.mp4 -d 1

After I run this command only first frame of the video is showing in the output display and the video is not moving in the display

I only see the above image in the display. Please help me how to resolve this error.

Here are the C code and config file I used
deepstream_seg_app.c (37.6 KB)

pgie_citysemsegformer_tao_config.txt (2.3 KB)

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

The inference of this model would take long time and need lots of resources. The platform is required to have very high performance. You can try to set the interval para in the config file.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.