What are the parameters of the camera that comes with the TX2 development board?

Hello, can you provide some parameters about the built-in camera of the TX2 development board in the figure below? Or tell where there is a corresponding specification, I can view it?

You may find some information from this old topic.

In recent releases, gstreamer nvcamerasrc has been replaced by nvarguscamerasrc. You would use instead:

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), format=NV12, width=640, height=480, framerate=30/1' ! nvvidconv ! 'video/x-raw' ! xvimagesink

I don’t want to check the camera. I want to know the parameters of this camera because there is no specific description in the developer manual and module table. Where can I check these parameters?

Hi, do you mean the spec of sensor? We can’t share that as it is third-party device. For more info you can refer to this topic: jeston tx1's board camera can't work

I want to know where the specifications of this camera can be viewed. I want to know some of the parameters of this onboard camera, such as pixels, focal length, and angle.

hello 18272077327,

it will show the sensor module names if you looking kernel initial messages,
for example,

$ dmesg | grep "probing v4l2 sensor"
[    7.693100] ov5693 2-0036: probing v4l2 sensor.

then,
you could google it around to see the sensor specification for more details,
thanks

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.