What are the Specifications on the Surface-Mount Capacitors/Resistors on a GTX 1080 (GP104) Die?

I need to know the specifications of the surface-mount capacitors/resistors on a GTX 1080 (GP104) die in order to replace two that have been detached. I don’t know if they’re all the same, so I will describe where the two are missing.

Looking at the die right-side up (writing in normal position, triangle in top-left corner), the two missing surface-mount components are:

1. The first surface-mount component going down from the top-left.
  2. Going from the bottom left, the first surface-mount component in the second bank of components (not the first bank of 4, the second bank of 8).

A picture of the two spots are also attached (shown with black arrows).

Also, I would like to know the same specifications of a few other surface-mount components that are still on, though need replacing:

1. The first surface-mount component going right from the top-left.
  2. Going from the bottom left, the last surface-mount component in the first bank of components (the first bank of 4, not the second bank of 8).
  3. Going from the top-left, the 6th component.

A picture of the three spots are also attached (shown with red arrows).

I would like to know the specifications/part numbers to order replacements for these. Thank you for your help.