Where can download model file for ssd-resnet34 and Bert-Large

Problem found:

Found Jetson Benchmark results posted are consist of SSD-Resnet34 and Bert-Large model and there is URL shared Jetson Benchmarks | NVIDIA Developer. But there is no SSD-Resnet34 & Bert-Large model been described and where to download. Can I know where I can have the model files download?

My Environment and running with Jetson NX.

• NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX (Developer Kit Version)
    • Jetpack 4.6 [L4T 32.6.1]
    • NV Power Mode: MODE_20W_6CORE - Type: 8
    • jetson_stats.service: active
  • Board info:
    • Type: Xavier NX (Developer Kit Version)
    • SOC Family: tegra194 - ID:25
    • Module: P3668 - Board: P3509-000
    • Code Name: jakku
    • CUDA GPU architecture (ARCH_BIN): 7.2
    • Serial Number: 1424620042014
  • Libraries:
    • CUDA: 10.2.300
    • cuDNN: 8.2.1.32
    • TensorRT: 8.0.1.6
    • Visionworks: 1.6.0.501
    • OpenCV: 4.1.1 compiled CUDA: NO
    • VPI: ii libnvvpi1 1.1.11 arm64 NVIDIA Vision Programming Interface library
    • Vulkan: 1.2.70
  • jetson-stats:
    • Version 3.1.1
    • Works on Python 3.6.9

Hi,
This looks like a Jetson issue. Please refer to the below samlples in case useful.

For any further assistance, we recommend you to raise it to the respective platform from the below link

Thanks!

Hi NVES,
Thanks for your information. I did research the repo before and there is no SSD-Resnet34 or Bert-Large model as well. By the way, I tried and cannot use the models files from MLPerf also, so would like to know where to get the model files since there is result posted, thank you.

Hi,

Hope you following link will be helpful to you.

Thank you.

Hi Spolisetty,
Thanks your information, I found Bert models there but pending on SSD-Resnet34, thank you.

Hi,

Currently we are not sure about it, could you please post your concern on Jetson forum as mentioned above to get better help.

Thank you.

Hi spolisetty,
As above Topic I mention, Nvidia do published the SSD-Resnet34 result (https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetson-benchmarks), but we cannot find the models on the repo shared. Since there is result published and should there some way we can get the ssd-resnet34 model file to trtexec workload.

Moving this topic to the Jetson Xavier NX forum.

@boon.hai.ng, please refer to MLPerf inference results for benchmarking the models:

Hi dusty_nv,
Thanks for your information. Which means the scores was mixed either performance result ran from trtexec and Mlperf. It’s confuse to me and keep looking where I can get the model run in trtrexec whereby the page only attached jetson-benchmark repo (used trtexec), thank you.

Yes, the models that are not included in jetson_benchmarks repo were run with MLPerf.