Where can I find the Virtualization Programming Guide?

Hello All,

I would like to configure more guest OSes for the type-1 hypervisor available on the AGX Xavier SoC. Hence I would like to get more details on the hypervisor, its configuration how-to, and programmability and general administration and usage.
The Drive OS 5.2 SDK Developer Guide in the ‘Additional Documentation’ section mentions a separate document called ‘Virtualization Programming Guide’. Could you point me where I can find this document?

Kind regards,
Tamas

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi @Tamas.Szokol,

It isn’t publicly available documentation. May we know the reason why you need it? Thanks.

Hi @VickNV,

We are developing a unit, which runs multiple guest OSes and their applications on AGX Xavier and that’s why I need the configuration, administration, monitoring, programming documentation
My company has a valid NDA with NVIDIA and our developers have approved accesses to the Drive AGX program.

I will check internally and get back to you. Thanks.

NDA is not enough for it. Please contact your nvidia rep for further details. Thanks.

To clarify, DRIVE OS does support a hypervisor developed by NVIDIA. DRIVE OS Hypervisor hosts a single guestOS virtual machine and several foundational servers to offload functionalities such as storage, OTA management, and security services.

DRIVE OS does not allow customers to configure the Hypervisor to add guestOS VMs out of the box. The DRIVE OS Hypervisor and VM configuration is architected and fine-tuned for functionality, safety, and security.