Assign the resources to a hypervisor partition in AGX Drive Xavier

Hello,

I have a AGX Drive Xavier and plan to use the Nvidia hypervisor by creating two partitions. I started to create the partitions using the following document:
https://docs.nvidia.com/drive/drive-os-5.2.0.0L/drive-os/index.html#page/DRIVE_OS_Linux_SDK_Development_Guide/Storage%20Devices/partition_mass_storage_config.html#wwpID0E0NF0HA
But, I can’t find any notes that tells how we can assign the resources to a specific partition including cores, GPU, RAM, and Cache.
I would really appreciate that if you could help me out about this issue!

Best regards,

Hi, @hadi.askari

Offtopic, were you accepted into NVIDIA DRIVE Developer Program for DRIVE AGX? did you get your platform?

Please provide the following information by ticking the below checkboxes:
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Yes, I have an access with my another university email address.
*NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
*Linux and QNX
*NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)

• SDK Manager 1.7.0.8846
  • native Ubuntu 18.04

Dear @hadi.askari,
Unfortunately it is not supported.

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV ,

What do you mean it’s not supported?
I got the confirmation from your colleagues that AGX Drive supports type-1 hypervisor. Could you please be more precise about the unsupported parts? Besides, based on the attached link, the Nvidia hypervisor can be installed on AGX Drive.

Thanks!

Virtualization configuration/programming is not in the support scope of SDK.

As you can see in What is NVIDIA DRIVE OS 5.2 SDK?, NVIDIA DRIVE™ OS 5.2 Software Development Kit (SDK) is used to develop DRIVE OS 5.2 applications for deployment on NVIDIA DRIVE AGX™ based hardware platforms.

Dear @VickNV ,

Thanks for your reply!
But, what is the solution then? since launching the hypervisor is a basic requirement for us. I would appreciate your help!

Are you looking for having more guest OSes? Please refer to Where can I find the Virtualization Programming Guide? (a similar request before).