Where can i get tensorrt4.0.0.3 or tensorrt5.X for linux arm

Hi
Now I using PX2 to do detection. And I got tensorrt4.0.0.3 and tensorrt5.X for linux X86. But now i want to
use PX2 to do the detection. So i need to use tensorrt4.0.0.3 or tensort5.X for linux arm(not linux x86). So Where can I get tensorrt4.0.0.3 or tensorrt5.X support PX2. Other versions of tensorrt do not support our deep-learning model very well. We can only get tensorrt4.1X and 2.1X for PX2, but both versions did not support our model well.

Thanks

Dear lyzeng,
TensorRT for ARM architecture is packaged with Drive OS. You need to download sdkmanager and flash your board to get TensorRT on your Drive PX2 board. Note that, last release for Drive PX2 has TensorRT 4.0. Now all the drive releases are targeted for Drive AGX platform. Please consider upgrading yourself to AGX platform to make use of new features.

Hi,SivaRamaKrishna.
Thanks for your reply. I also have Drive AGX platform, but PX2 is necessary for me. And i have tried use sdkmanager to flash my board before. But just tensorrt2.1 and tensorrt4.1.1.1 are available. I can not get a good result when i use TensorRT2.X and TensorRT4.1.1.1. The only two versions which can support our model well are tensorrt4.0.0.3 and tensorrt5.X. As you said before, last release for Drive PX2 has TensorRT 4.0. So the only one version of tensorrt which is suitble for me is tensorrt4.0.0.3. But tensorrt4.0.0.3 is not available when i use sdkmanager to flash my boards. So would you please give me a package or some thing like that which i can download tensorrt4.0.0.3 for ARM architecture.

Also i found that the head file named Nvinfer.h of tensorrt4.0.0.3 has the following information:
#define NV_TENSORRT_MAJOR 4 //!< TensorRT major version.
#define NV_TENSORRT_MINOR 0 //!< TensorRT minor version.
#define NV_TENSORRT_PATCH 0 //!< TensorRT patch version.
#define NV_TENSORRT_BUILD 3 //!< TensorRT build number.

#define NV_TENSORRT_SONAME_MAJOR 4 //!< Shared object library major version number.
#define NV_TENSORRT_SONAME_MINOR 1 //!< Shared object library minor version number.
#define NV_TENSORRT_SONAME_PATCH 0 //!< Shared object library patch version number.

Thanks

Dear lyzeng,
I could see TRT 4.0.0.8(/usr/include/aarch64-linux-gnu/NvInfer.h) on my Drive PX2 flashed with Drive 1.0 software via SDK Manager(latest PDK). Features supported on TRT 4.0.0.3 should work on TRT 4.0.0.8. COuld you check running on Drive PX2 which has TRT 4.0.0.8?

Hi,SivaRamaKrishna.
Thanks for your quick reply. We check one of our PX2 board, and found that board has TRT4.0.0.8(/usr/include/aarch64-linux-gnu/NvInfer.h). You are right.
But we find the information as follows:
#define NV_TENSORRT_MAJOR 4 //!< TensorRT major version.
#define NV_TENSORRT_MINOR 0 //!< TensorRT minor version.
#define NV_TENSORRT_PATCH 0 //!< TensorRT patch version.
#define NV_TENSORRT_BUILD 8 //!< TensorRT build number.

#define NV_TENSORRT_SONAME_MAJOR 4 //!< Shared object library major version number.
#define NV_TENSORRT_SONAME_MINOR 1 //!< Shared object library minor version number.
#define NV_TENSORRT_SONAME_PATCH 1 //!< Shared object library patch version number.

The following versions I will mention is all about TRT Shared object library major version.
The Shared object library major version number is 4.1.1, but what we need is 4.1.0. And what makes the difference is the Shared object library. We tried Shared object library 4.1.1(PX2), we can not get a good result. Also we tried 4.1.2(X86) and 4.0.4(X86), we can not get a good result. By now we have tried some different versions of TRT Shared object library. And we get good result only on 4.1.0 and 5.X.

So TRT 4.0.0.8 is not the suitble version for us. Could you please give me TRT4.0.0.3 which has Shared object library version 4.1.0.

Thanks very much.

Dear lyzeng,
Unfortunately, we do not have seperate TRT release files for aarch64 to share seperately. Could you share your network details to understand more about this issue. What you mean by you are not getting good result? Is it about output or accuracy?

Hi SivaRamaKrishna.
Thanks for your help. The output is not good enough. When will the next version for Drive AGX platform be released. And which TRT version will be used in next release.

Thanks

Dear lyzeng,
The next Drive release will have TRT 5.x version. We will update on the schedule.

Dear lyzeng,
We have released DRIVE Software 9.0 for DRIVE AGX platform. Please check [url]https://developer.nvidia.com/drive/downloads[/url]

Dear SivaRamaKrishna,

Thanks for your remind. We already update the AGX to the latest version.
Thank you all the same.

Lyzeng