Which dts file to be used for orin nano customization

Hello team,
we are using custom orin nano SOM for custom carrier, there are some changes to be done w.r.t to that in dts file,

please let us know the reference steps and which file to be used for customization with jetsonarchive 36.2.0

You should always clarify which jetpack release is in use first.

sure, in next queried i ll be mentioning that. currently we are using jetson/archives/r36.2

Please also share the sku of the module you are using. If you don’t know what I am telling, check your host side flash log and it will also tell the dtb file.

yeah we will get sku and share you,
we found from documents and in src folder kernel_tegra234-p3768-0000+p3767-0005-nv.dtb

but where is the source code location for the same .dts file

https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetson-linux-r362 source code could be downloaded from here.

sorry may be my question is not understood to u.

that link for src code already we found and downloaded and compiled and flashed and booted default image from SD card.

please, Now our requirement is to change .dts file for customization, so we want the location and name of the .dts file inside the kernel folder.

There will be just a file called below in your kernel source file.

tegra234-p3768-0000+p3767-0005-nv.dts

The reason for this file name is already answered by your previous post.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.