Wifi Realtek driver

I have want to install the r8712u driver. I’m able to to it on a Raspberry but with my Jetson I get an error. I followed this procedure

lsusb
Bus 001 Device 009: ID 0df6:006c Sitecom Europe B.V.
echo 'install r8712u modprobe --ignore-install r8712u ; /bin/echo "0df6 006c" > /sys/bus/usb/drivers/r8712u/new_id' | sudo tee /etc/modprobe.d/r8712u.conf
sudo modprobe -v r8712u

but then I get this error

modprobe: ERROR ../libkmod/libkmod-module.c:809 kmod_module_insert_module() could not find module by name='r8712u'
modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'r8712u': Function not implemented
sh: 1: cannot create /sys/bus/usb/drivers/r8712u/new_id: DIrecotry nonexistent
modprobe: ERROR ../libkmod/libkmod-module.c:959 command_do() Error running install command for r8712u
modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'r8712u': Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)

Do you have the file r8712u.ko? Was it compiled against your working kernel? If you use the r8712u.ko from another kernel configuration it won’t work.

FYI, the sticky topic in this forum for embedded kernels (the grinch kernel) is the best set up for most wireless. I’m not using grinch, and I have driver file for this device, so someone would have to have downloaded this file for this kernel, or else downloaded a kernel with this file.

Solved installing the custom kernel The Grinch 19.3.6. Thank you @linuxdev and @Santyago!!!