By L4T Document -> Secureboot on Jetson AGX Xavier and Jetson TX2 Devices -> Installing the L4T Secureboot Package shows download secureboot source code from jetson download center, but I do not find the source code on website.
Do anyone show me how to download secureboot source for Xavier and TX2 platform ??
To install secureboot
- Download the secureboot_<release_version>.tbz2 tarball from:
Where <release_version> is identified in the Release Notes.
- Untar the file by executing the command:
tar xvjf secureboot_<release_version>.tbz2
The tarball includes:
• README.secureboot.txt that is also provided as a PDF on the L4T downloads site.
- Untar the secureboot.tbz2 by overlaying on the L4T Board Support Package (BSP).
Extract the file secureboot.tbz2 onto the directory that is one level up from the Linux_for_Tegra/
directory on your Linux host.
• The Linux_for_Tegra/ directory must be present from installing the L4T Board Support Package as a
• You must be in the same directory where the Linux_for_Tegra/ directory is located before executing the
tar xvjf secureboot.tbz2