You have exhausted the lab time provided with your course enrollment

Hi! I’m happy to join this forum and NVIDIA community. I’ve recently started the course:
Disaster Risk Monitoring Using Satellite Imagery, I hope this is the right place for the following issue.
I’ve really appreciated the course however I’m not able to do the assignement because when I try to launch the interactive session I get “You have exhausted the lab time provided with your course enrollment.”
I understand that I’ve spent too much time training, however, the material offered was very extensive and the course was also designated as “self-paced”. Being the first course I followed on your platform, I didn’t expect to have the problem described above. In case I had known, I would have spent some time offline to deepen presented material.

Would it be possible to have an extension of time to be able to conclude the final exercise? Thank in advance.

Hi @simone.de.gasperis94,

Welcome to the NVIDIA Developer forums! I have forwarded your request to the DLI team for review. Someone should jump in to assist ASAP.

Thanks,
Tom K

Hi @simone.de.gasperis94,

I’ve provided you with some additional lab time to continue working with the material.

Taylor, DLI Platform

1 Like

Hi @tdahlin @TomNVIDIA thank you for the quick answer, it is really appreciated.

1 Like