33Mhz stuck problem after waking up from suspend

Just installed kernel 4.17.2 from https://www.kernel.org/ nothing has changed. Outputs that you asked are attached.
powerPluggedOff.txt (36.8 KB)
powerPluggedIn.txt (36.8 KB)

And these are the differences:

38c38
< 		LnkSta:	Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x16, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt+ ABWMgmt+
---
> 		LnkSta:	Speed 8GT/s, Width x16, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt+ ABWMgmt+
473c473
< 		LnkCap:	Port #0, Speed 8GT/s, Width x16, ASPM L0s L1, Exit Latency L0s <512ns, L1 <4us
---
> 		LnkCap:	Port #0, Speed 8GT/s, Width x16, ASPM L0s L1, Exit Latency L0s <1us, L1 <4us
477c477
< 		LnkSta:	Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x16, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
---
> 		LnkSta:	Speed 8GT/s, Width x16, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
540c540
< 		CESta:	RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- NonFatalErr-
---
> 		CESta:	RxErr- BadTLP+ BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- NonFatalErr-

Oh wow i just made Topic Didnt saw that thread yet. Whoops. Well i have the same problem it occurs on gtx 850/860 and 870. Running on KDE NEON. Any news so far ?

Nah. Nothing is new and it looks like nothing is gonna change. Someone even dropped a hate comment just before you but it got deleted :D

Understandable. Well i tried everything with ACPI-OFF installing bumblebee trying old versions and trying new versions and everything else. Nouveau Drivers dont have the problem. I couldnt fix it and the problem occurs since 2014. Well in future i will get my GPUS only from other vendors like ad until nvidia decides not to behave a kid and to release the driver source code. I hope i can convince my company that it shouldnt buy nvidia and buy ad instead. Also i will convince my windows friends to switch. I would say my linux knowledge is not verry noobish but still i wasnt able to get the card running without 33mhz.

Same for me too. Never this brand again. I contacted with support team they put some effort and then said they dont have MSI laptops and it is not primary for them. What i can offer is that manjaro manages bumblebee well. When you open an application with bumblebee and plug off your power cable it will decrease to 33Mhz again but after closing the application and opening it again via bumblebee, works nominal. I just don’t like Manjaro. Using intel since Nouveau is not that fast also.

Well i tried bumblebee but i never got it to work i would use nouveau but kde plasma crashes always when i use nouveau it works fine with the nvidia driver but they are not useable with 33MHZ. I give up now but i will take a few more looks into this thread but next laptop will be an amd. If you get bumblebee working on KDE or Debian i would be verry thankfull if you tell me how. I tried so many things to get this card working but its just a bad written driver. Even reseting the card via nvidia-smi didnt helped

As i said you can try Manjaro Linux. It installs and configures bumblebee automatically. You do not even need to do anything. Just make a little search. I just do not prefer to use Manjaro Linux.

I had the same problem. Today suddenly the problem was fixed. What happened was that yesterday I installed Windows on a different partition, logged in and worked a bit. I think that maybe in Windows a hardware switch has turned and when today I logged into Linux (Ubuntu 18.04) the frequency had returned back to normal. I hope this will anyone with this problem.
I should mention that for me the frequency was stuck at 33mhz all the time after boot time. It was not happening only after waking the computer from suspension.