The Design & Simulation Conference for the Era of AI and the Metaverse
Join us online Sep 19-22, 2022, for GTC, where we will host dozens of NVIDIA Omniverse sessions and special events covering the metaverse, Universal Scene Description (USD), digital twins and more. [Register free]
Don’t miss the GTC 2022 Keynote [A41312], where you can get a closer look at the game-changing technologies that are helping us take on the world’s greatest challenges in the GTC Keynote delivered by NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang.
Plus, the Omniverse Community team will host a User Group [SE41388] on Tuesday, Sep 20 at 3:00 PM PDT. At the User Group, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at the latest releases and ecosystem partners, how we support our community of artists and developers, and what resources are available for users interested in building custom extensions and applications.
We’ve also created a Discord channel (NVIDIA Omniverse) for the community to chat during and after each session. Make sure to check those out.
We have sessions for creatives and developers. Here’s a curated list of all the MUST SEE sessions:
Connect your creative worlds to a universe of possibility with NVIDIA Omniverse.
- A41178 - Game Development Accelerated by Omniverse (Tuesday, Sep 20 | 2:00 PM - 2:50 PM PDT)
- A41367 - An Artist’s Omniverse: How to Build Large Scale, Photoreal Virtual Worlds (Wednesday, Sep 21 | 1:00 PM - 1:25 PM PDT)
Discover, develop, and distribute custom applications for 3D worlds with the NVIDIA Omniverse platform.
- A41329 - How to Build a Custom Synthetic Data Pipeline to Train AI Perception Models (Monday, Sep 19 | 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM PDT)
- A41339 - How to Build Simulation-Ready USD 3D Assets (Monday, Sep 19 | 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM PDT)
- A41167 - How to Build Extensions and Apps for Virtual Worlds with NVIDIA Omniverse (Monday, Sep 19 | 10:00 AM - 10:50 AM PDT)
- A41383 - How to Build a Digital Twin: Full Design Fidelity Visualization & Aggregation of 3D Data (Monday, Sep 19 | 11:00 AM - 11:50 AM PDT)
- A41384 - How to Build a Digital Twin: Bringing in Robotics (Monday, Sep 19 | 12:00 PM - 12:50 PM PDT)
- A41236 - Foundations of the Metaverse: The HTML for 3D Virtual Worlds: NVIDIA, Adobe, Autodesk, Lowe’s, Pixar, Volvo Cars, Unity Technologies (Tuesday, Sep 20 | 10:00 AM - 10:50 AM PDT)
- A41330 - Next Evolution of Universal Scene Description (USD) for Building Virtual Worlds (Tuesday, Sep 20 | 1:00 PM - 1:50 PM PDT)
- SE41414 - Developer Breakout: Building Extensions on Omniverse (Wednesday, Sep 21 | 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PDT)
- A41169 - How Spatial Computing is Going Hyperscale (Wednesday, Sep 21 | 2:00 PM - 2:25 PM PDT)
Discover the next era of 3D design collaboration and virtual world simulation with NVIDIA Omniverse.
- A41240 - Customer-Driven Grocery Enabled by NVIDIA AI at Kroger: Fireside Chat with Wes Rhodes: Kroger (Tuesday, Sep 20 | 12:00 PM - 12:50 PM PDT)
- A41337 - Making Production More Sustainable with the Industrial Metaverse (Wednesday, Sep 21 | 7:00 AM - 7:50 AM PDT)
- A41370 - The Opportunity of the Industrial Metaverse (Wednesday, Sep 21 | 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM PDT)
- A41319 - Lowe’s: Fully Digitizing the World of Home Improvement (Wednesday, Sep 21 | 10:00 AM - 10:50 AM PDT)
- SE41415 - Technical Breakout: How to Build a Digital Twin with Omniverse (Thursday, Sep 22 | 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PDT)
Learn More: GTC 2022: #1 AI Conference