I’m trying to register to download Nsight from http://www.nvidia.com/object/nsight.html#337504920 and keep getting the following error message.
You don’t have permission to access “http://developer.nvidia.com/user/register” on this server.
I tried to report the problem but got the same message.
I also got another error page after following the link and followed it’s instructions: https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/543898/nsight-visual-studio-edition/nvidia-nsight-visual-studio-edition-3-0-final-is-now-available-/:
"Let us help you find the page or asset you were looking for
The system has reported an “Access Denied " error but don’t worry.
This means one of these things has likely happened:
• You tried to visit a login page when you’re already logged in. Continue to the Developer Zone Home Page
• You tried to access a page or asset that requires additional privileges. Try the following: • Look at the top right corner of this page to verify that you are logged in
- if it says “Log Out” you are already logged in:
- if it says “Log In” please use that link to log in and then try accessing the page or asset again.
• If you are already logged in and still see this page, you may need to sign up for one of our “Registered Developer Programs”. To do this, use the “My Account” link when you are logged in and then “apply” for the program which fits you best.
One example: To download Nsight, Visual Studio Edition you must be a member of Visual Studio Edition Registered Developer Program.
• If the suggestions above fail, please fill out, please fill out this contact form and let us know what URL you were using so we can investigate the issue as soon as possible.
Good Luck and thanks for visiting The NVIDIA Developer Zone!
It just takes me back to the Access Denied page.
Is there a problem with the site?