AigsEffectApp sample app issue

Hello everyone. Could not process videofile through sample app from LInux VideoFX SDK

./AigsEffectApp --in_file=~/MyMovie_720p.avi --out_file=out.mp4 --mode=1 --comp_mode=4 --model_dir=/usr/local/VideoFX/lib/models

I have the following error:

Processing ~/MyMovie_720p.avi mode 1 models /usr/local/VideoFX/lib/models
ERROR: Loading TRTModel failed in Aigs
Error loading the model
Error: There is no model with dependencies that match this system

What does that mean that no model with dependencies that match this system. Which system Operation System or this models does not compatible with Tesla T4 GPU? Or i need to convert this models somehow to match system?

it seems that you did not install tensorRT

Hi @d.kudryavtsev I would recommend trying out the docker container for the Video Effects SDK which can be found here: GPU-optimized AI, Machine Learning, & HPC Software | NVIDIA NGC

@tvarshney can we run the broadcast app on this?

Greetings from AWS Marketplace,

Thank you for subscribing to NVIDIA Gaming PC - Windows Server 2019.

We are writing to inform you that NVIDIA has added a new version to NVIDIA Gaming PC - Windows Server 2019 on AWS Marketplace. As an existing customer, your subscription to the product, any running instances and access to previous versions are unaffected. However, NVIDIA does recommend you to update to the latest version, NVIDIA Gaming PC - Windows Server 2019/477.11 by visiting https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B07STLTHM8.

For additional questions or upgrade information, please contact NVIDIA directly. Click here to visit the seller's profile page on AWS Marketplace.

Release notes for NVIDIA Gaming PC - Windows Server 2019/477.11:

New 477.11 NVIDIA driver launch 6/21/2021

Thank you,

The AWS Marketplace Team

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.